Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 19

T.G.I.F. bitches! It snowed a little bit so we didn't get to go to an outside meeting. We played Wii and watched "Freedom Writers". As we all know it's not my kind of movie what with Hilary Swank helping inner city kids reach their potential and all. It's my dad's birthday today, he turned the big 54. I got to call him around noon to wish him a happy birthday. He said that he and mom were having shrimp and watching "Couples Retreat" which actually sounds pretty nice right now. We had our usual meetings and got a new kid named Travis. He got kicked out earlier for stealing people's stuff (he's in my room right now talking about hand grenades...not the drink but actual fucking grenades...right). That's about it only a weekish left.

No comments:

Post a Comment