Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 20

Today was without a doubt one of the longest days ever here, but, then again Saturday's are typically the worst days. We had a really lame art therapy group today. We had to draw animals that represented ourselves and the 4 quadrants (North, South, East, and West) and it was just a total downgrade. Then after lunch we had another incredibly long group about the 4 agreements (ED: I just want to interject for a moment. Sometimes the bullshit they would make us do truly makes no sense. Why they though a bunch of drunks, junkies, and lowlifes would want to do this stuff is crazy. But, I guess that's the point.), it's from the Mayans or something. I got to speak to Lindsay, I can't wait to see her. Apparently Jack and Kevin called her to find out where I was and Jen had been calling Jack for the same reason. Taylor and I got out asses handed to us in spades twice by Bree and Derrick. I watched the second half of "The Shawshank Redemption" which was fun because it's one of the best movies ever. My mom is coming tomorrow for family education. She's going to alanon meetings which is exciting because she's trying to understand all this. Taylor leaves tomorrow and I sincerely hope I don't get a new roommate. I probably will so hopefully he's young, hot, and confused at the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment