Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 22

Today was a little interesting. I got 2 cards, one from my mom and one from Dr. Ronnie which was an unexpected but pleasant surprise. I have an appointment with her next Tuesday. Bree's "fare thee well" was today. It sucks that she's leaving but I'll be getting out imminently so maybe we'll meet up. I had to read my social which was a little nerve wracking but it was actually quick and painless. The only thing I have left to do is my first step and some post-treatment stuff. So the new kid Travis is the talk of the treatment center. He wrote a rap for Jess and everyone is making fun of him. I feel bad and feel like I should give him a heads up but I still talk shit to his face like everyone else.(ED: so this was another section that I had to remove. It's just too personal and intimate to share here. If you care that much feel free to ask me and I'll tell you all about it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment