Saturday, September 10, 2011

10 hours later

So I worked from 10:40am until 9:15pm. I'm so tired and I have to be back tomorrow. The only reason I agreed to do this is because Erin's wedding is next Saturday and I needed the hours. Speaking of I cannot wait for this wedding. Lindsay is my plus 1 and it should be a really fun night. It's at Hilendale of course so I'm sure everything will be more than adequate. So I talked to Sam 2 nights ago. I think it went really well. We sort of just caught up and I got to apologize over the phone and I've never said it to him before. I told him about Dawn and Jen and we shared a laugh. He said that it was really nice so I'm pretty happy. Seeing as we haven't seen each other or spoken in year and a half it was pretty cool. To be honest I'm terrified of fucking this up. He said he doesn't hate me he just doesn't know how to be friendly with me. I totally understand that but I'd like to hangout sometime in the near future. UB is going well I guess. In Electronic Design my prof shut down this weird older black guy who was trying to pick a fight wit him. I bummed a cig off this nice girl. I think her name is Maleek (BTW: I think this is Khloe Kardashian's best friends name so that's pretty cool(update: actually KK's friends name is Malika but that's pretty close)). We talked about Tim Burton and she told me that I'm just a baby when I said I felt super old at 24. It made me feel a littler better. Lost a little bit more weight which I'm happy with. Would like to lose another 15lbs and tone up by Christmas. The season finale of True Blood is tomorrow and I'm post excited. Boardwalk Empire starts really soon and I can't wait for that either. I guess that's all I've got for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment