Sunday, September 11, 2011

Season Finale

UGhhhhh...I suck at this. Why am I jealous that Evan is going on dates with someone? Actually that's really easy because I'm alone. I know how petty that makes me sounds but I guess I'm just petty then. We're actually having a long conversation about it right now. This whole thing is just depressing. I honestly didn't think this through, I don't know why I thought that we would be able to keep acting the way we were forever. I just get so used to people and situations that when they are altered I really have trouble dealing with it. I need someone like Meredith here right now. We'd probably get into some goofy shenanigans by now that would make me feel better. But I digress.
So the True Blood season finale was tongiht (hence the blog title) and it did not disappoint. I was trying to come up with puns about how it didn't "suck" but I guess that would've been too obvious. On a side note I've been thinking about Geo and freshman year a lot lately.


missing you like woah lately

    • Gerard Romantique ♥. But the person you miss is gone now. This new version of me is quite fun, tho!!! ;-) Hope you're well, lover.
      8 minutes ago ·
    • Sean McDonough well I need version 2.0 then
      7 minutes ago ·
    • Gerard Romantique You'll download soon enough. ♥
      6 minutes ago ·

But seriously how fucking cute is that? Sometimes I think he's like my fairy godfather (pun unintended). Every now and then when I'm down Geo sends me some kind of wisdom. TYFYT.

No comments:

Post a Comment