Wednesday, September 14, 2011

4 O'clock in the fucking morning

So here I am lying in bed, can't sleep. Texted a little with Sam tonight which was nice. I really want to hangout with him but I don't want to push anything. Told Evan I want my stuff back so we're supposed to meet up Friday to exchange things. Don't know how I feel about it. Don't know how I feel about anything anymore. I'm not really sure what direction I need to be going in. This post is pretty boring, I know, but I just felt like scrawling some nonsense into the ether. Haven't written my Obama article yet which means I'll have to do it in the morning. Got 2 cute shirts at H&M yesterday. A purple polo and a long sleeved grey pullover thing. Weight was at an all time low this morning: 222. Jesus, when I write it down like that it seems so big but it's really not I suppose. According to my calculations I have lost 28 lbs since winter. Next step is to buy some good denim. Like some really good fucking denim. Typing that out just made me giggle a little, not sure why. Does this count as stream of consciousness f I'm just typing whatever comes to mind? And if it does does that make me like Wheezy? Hmmm, I wonder what my life would be like if I was more like Lil Wayne. I guess I'd be rich and famous and I could act as ridiculous as possible and people would fucking love me for it. I wore the white shorts I bought from abercrombie today. The finally fit and the waist is 36 so I must be doing something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment