Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 1

Dear diary my teen angst bullshit has a body count... not really but it did land me in rehab. So far s'okay. I got out of lockup this morning which is something I hope to never repeat again. Since I made a half-assed attempt to cut my wrist with my teeth I was locked in the medical ward. I was by myself in a cell with the lights on 24/7 and no clock. I was in the cell from Friday until Monday around 11:00AM. My dad finally bailed me out ($3,000!!!) and gave me an ultimatum: rehab or jail; the choice was obvious. So here I am at Phoenix which is of course 10 minutes from Sam's house. Who knew that beautiful Edgewood, MD would be home to a scenic rehabilitation facility? So I'll be here for 28 days. Hopefully there will be a light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment