Tuesday, December 13, 2011

News Flash

I have to go to work in an hour, barf, I have a little bit of a sinus infection and I'm trying to finish a term paper. However, I got my grade yesterday for my huge Communication Technologies term paper...276/300!!!!!! That translates to a 92% which is fucking amazing. I really thought I dropped the ball so it's a relief getting that grade. In other news Sam's present gets here on Friday and it's beyond amazing. I'm pretty proud of myself for this one I just hope he likes it as much as I do. With so much good going on right now it pains me to admit that one friends is being less than friendly. I don't really care about it though I'm just going to continue to focus on me and all the great stuff that is happening right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment