Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 9

Today was Tuesday and you know what that means: my favorite speaker Sandy! But more on that later. This morning we went to an outside meeting at the Manhouse. After the A.A. meeting we had Gloria's "fare thee well" and it was pretty amazing hearing her life story and it really nailed it in that I'm going to miss her. Mike bailed on kitchen duty so I did it myself and it really wasn't that big of a deal. We watched "Regarding Henry" starring America's sweetheart Harrison Ford. It was kind of a downer but ultimately uplifting I suppose. Oh, but on the plus side Mr. Ford showed some restraint and dint' go full retard. Sandy came in with a woman named Dawn, in fact she's the only Dawn I've ever liked. She had an amazing story about crack and whatnot. The new people are post lame so far especially the guy Dan. He always has some gross shit in the corner's of his mouth. Watching "Talladega Nights" now, catch you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment