Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 6

You'd think that on Saturday we would get to do something fun, but alas, this was not the case. In fact today was an excruciating and seemingly never ending exercise in boredom. We had a very long three hour group about relapse prevention. I'm becoming redundant but the speaker was putting everybody to sleep. Luckily during the session I got to make my weekly 10 minute phone call. I managed to check my voice mail (4 messages!) and call Lindsay, my mom, and my dad. One of the speakers at tonight's A.A. meeting killed someone once driving drunk: seriously scary stuff. Krystle leaves tomorrow and I am sad. So many people leave this coming week that they better ship in some new crazies. Meredith left me a really distraught and touching message. I feel terrible that I couldn't tell her myself what was going on. I miss her but hopefully she is drink some chartreuse for me. My mom is coming tomorrow for family day.

No comments:

Post a Comment