Sunday, December 4, 2011

murky abyss

I'm lying in bed right now, totally exhausted. I hung out with Sam yesterday which was great as per usual. Although I got excruciating dry mouth when we were at the trail. Seriously I have never experienced anything like that before. I felt so retarded I could barely talk it was so uncomfortable. We got sushi which was tasty and saw some kitties that were super kawaii. I had work at 4 am till 1 which fucking sucked let me tell you. After work I tried to take a nap but it wasn't happening. Almost finished my Comm Tech paper, I'm on page 9 so just a page or 2 left. I talked to Soumya about it because I was freaking out a little but she assured me that I was doing it correctly. 8 more hours of work tomorrow and then I have to finish the paper. Can't wait for Friday, going to Silver Spring to see The Devil Wears Prada with Sam. I'm really really excited, I'm sure we'll have a great time. I listened to whitechapel and they were as brootal as he suggested. Should be a good night. On a side note I just now discovered Very Mary Kate. I implore you dear reader to youtube it immediately because it is some funny stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment