Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 2

My lame "model" roommate left today. Apparently no one was a very big fan as he was always trying to start shit with somebody. We went to a legit A.A. meeting and it was pretty straight. After the meeting we went to an all you can eat Chinese buffet for lunch. It was in Festival...of course. I had my first detox acupuncture session today. They put the needles in our ears and we laid on the floor listening to sounds of the ocean and Navajo music and whatnot. A crazy butch lesbian named Sandy came to lead the N.A. meeting. She might be the coolest person I've ever met. She was talking about how she only wears sweatpants because she can't handle ironing clothes because, and I quote: "You need creases and shit!"
But I digress. I'm feeling good and seriously thinking about a sober life; it's really exciting but intimidating. 26 days to go and I hope I'm ready by the end. I'm deeply depressed about Mardi Gras but I suppose it just wasn't meant to be. I hope Meredith gets the message and isn't too upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment