Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 11

So today was pretty good. We had an outside meeting in Havre de Grace (barf) to celebrate CPA Kris's 13th anniversary of sobriety. She was really happy and it was great to be able to share it with her. I'm in a much better mood I got a card from Memom and the best letter from my dad. He took off the protective order so I am legally allowed to go back in the house and he can't wait to see me on Sunday! The new people are cool, Rusty was my spades partner and we did really well. Also Dustin and I talked a lot and he's really cool, we actually know a bunch of the same people. This one new older guy is totally gross I could die. Talked a lot about the 9th step which is about making amends. I miss Sam. I'm such a fuck up it makes me sick. Hindsight is truly 20/20. Maybe one day...but I have no one to blame but myself. Week 2 is almost over thank God because I'm really missing home.

No comments:

Post a Comment