Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 10

So it's day 10 and cabin fever has officially set in. I feel great I'm just getting a little restless but I'm sure it will pass. Today we played Wii again and Chris handed me my ass in tennis. We had the normal group stuff and accu-detox. We got a ton more people and guess what? I finally have a roommate, lucky me. His name is Taylor and he was here before me and got kicked out for the infamous shaving cream incident. But not he's back with a vengeance. Oh and he used to shoot black tar heroin. Gloria leaves tomorrow and that sucks the rigid cock of satan. We watched a "recovery comedian". He was a little funny and a lot lame. Sue gave me a list of Baltimore county meetings and there's a couple right on Paper Mill Rd. so that's a very good thing. I'm positive that I'm going to quit Bill Kidd's, it's just such a negative environment. I'm probably fired anyways not that it matters. The only person I would miss is Deneen. Playing spades now so I"ll catch up with you tomorrow. One more thing, I'm actually feeling kind of down. I feel left out and I really miss home. On the verge of misery. Think positive.
PS: I wonder if he knows where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment