Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 16

Rainy days and Mondays...how does that song go? Oh well it's a rainy Tuesday anyways. Unfortunately Sandy is in Myrtle beach with my counselor Sue (who is in fact a large lady loving lady herself, I'll alert the media) so tonight's speakers were nothing special. We had an abysmally long men's group with the EMRD guy before going to the "lunch bunch" for an outside meeting. The highlight was the usual pizza which was like a delicious mouthful of freedom. Dustin's "fare thee well" was today as he is leaving tomorrow. Definitely going to miss him, my original group is shrinking by the day. I've been so sleepy lately, I guess that's what happens when my blood isn't 50% Svedka. I received a delightfully serious and encouraging letter from Aunt Kathy and she totally knows her shit as she is 5 years clean. We watched a very long and very boring movie called "Clean and Sober" which starred Micheal Keaton, Morgan Freeman, and the slutty divorcee from "Edward Scissorhands". That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment