Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 5

Today was pretty uneventful. We did 3 "fare thee wells" today for Krystle, Bill, and Mike (the tattooed sexy one). I'm sad to see all 3 of them go, especially Krystle she's totally my buddy. We went out today for an A.A. meeting at the Manhouse (sound like a gay bath house, I know). Diane is starting to be quiet and she is sticking to herself. I think she knows that nobody really likes her. Three guys with not that much sober time came in tonight for another meeting. All three seemed pretty miserable and unenthusiastic but they might have been nervous as two of them were really young. I got a card from my mom in them ail which really made me feel good. She was so sweet and it's great to read that she still believes in me. Chuck had to go to the hospital during our Fr. Mark video. He hasn't been getting better but he probably just wanted to score some Valium. Jealous. Well we're watching "Pirates of the Caribbean" so I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment