Sunday, December 4, 2011

Kreeping Up With the Kardashians


So it's no secret to anyone that knows me that I have a sick obsession with reality television. I also make no secret of the fact that I love the Kardashians. I like nothing better than staying in and watching them fight, make up, and fight some more. However I've had a change of heart. Don't get me wrong I'm actually watching Kim and Kourtney take NY as I'm writing this. But ever since Kim announced her divorce from Kris Humphries (Frankenstein) I've been reevaluating my opinion. I think the problem really comes down to Kris Jenner...le sigh...I really don't even know where to start.

At first there was something about how transparent Kris Jenner's money-grubbing and fame-whoring that was almost endearing. She was sooo obvious with how much she values fame, however ill earned, and money that made me like her. We have that in common. However, it's gotten to such a ridiculous point. I mean that wedding was soooo tacky and over the top. I was into at first but it was so drawn out it just became depressing. Not to mention that if I can see Dina Lohan in the background shots your not doing a good job editing. Also Kim could've stuck it out for at least a year. I mean 72 days, are you fucking kidding me? Also they didn't even live together so it's really even less than 72 days. I'm still into Kourtney and Khloe because they keep it legit. But Kris Jenner you should be ashamed of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment