Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 15

Score! I'm past the halfway mark and heading towards the finish line (ED: I just reread this for the first time in I don't know how long, who the fuck am I Lance Armstrong?) We had an extended accu-detox session with Sue's mentor Teal. Seriously this bitch is named Teal...just let that sink in for a minute. I really prefer Teal's pinning method, she just sort of slides the needles in and is much more gentle. We also did PTSD visualization meditation which I liked a lot. I went on a trip through my heart (literally). My dad dropped off cigarettes and shaving cream thank God. I got a card from my mom and a letter from my dad. In his letter he laid down the law but it's reasonable and understandable. Besides, I need to let go of my crazy bullshit anyway. We had a great speaker tonight who sold the siding off of his trailer for drug money. Thankfully I never reached that point, but then again I've never had a trailer to sell siding off of so who knows. Seriously cannot wait to go home, 3/8 can't come soon enough.
(ED: okay so this entry had a ps to it but you aren't going to read it. I know I try to be all about artistic honesty and all that bullshit but it's super personal and I can't bare to have anyone read it. I'm sure you'll get over it dear reader. Stay tuned though I'm sure my personal foibles and and faux pas's will be enough to keep you entertained.)

No comments:

Post a Comment