Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 8

So today begins week 2 here at PRC. Amanda leaves tomorrow at 6:00 AM which sucks. Amanda looks just like Nicole Richie but she's a crackhead, so actually they have that in common. We got three new people today, two older sad looking women and this younger guy Dan. Apparently he's already been to PRC twice before. He sort of lied about detoxing so they gave him Valium and he is capital "F" fucked up. He said that he spent $5,000 at the Gold Club the other night and I don't doubt that, he seems like the kind of person who would do that. Oh and Chuck went to the hospital again because they wouldn't give him the pills that he wanted. We had a men's gender group that focused on post-treatment relationships and how they can trigger use. It's certainly something to think about, oh wait I don't have a relationship. Hip hip hooray...not! Had the usual groups and the sober living is really starting to sink in. Everyone says that after the 2nd week the time goes by pretty quickly. I can't wait to get home but being here right now is completely necessary. I think we have an outside meeting tomorrow so I'll pick there.
PS: Amanda told me this once: "Where there's coke there's crack and where there's crack there's me!"
She really loves her crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment