Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 4

Today was kind of boring. Craig left and a few people were upset but honestly I wasn't too sad to see him go. He was kind of a reminder of the person I don't want to grow up to be: an older gay man who STILL has emotional and substance abuse problems and whose dad had to pay for his rehab (which he didn't even finish). Apparently his partner drinks too and he was just kind of all around sad guy. Milicent left and Joseph is leaving in the morning...$10 says that Mili is already fucked up on benzos. Tomorrow is my 7th day sober and I can't remember the last time I've gone a week without drinking at all.
ps: I purposely didn't mention Mardi Gras, it's too painful to contemplate.
pps: Only being a little dramatic in the ps it definitely sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment