Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 3

Today was kind of different. The snow was out of control so this morning we actually played Wii tennis for a while. I'm glad to say that I remain undefeated. Craig went crazy at dinner, well not crazy throwing chairs and shit but he was pretty upset. We had steak and shrimp and he's a vegetarian and got into it with the cooking lady Inger because only ever has salad and veggie burgers for him. So now he is saying that he's going to leave tomorrow. His loss but ho only has one week left so it doesn't seem worth it to me.
We got to use the phone for 10 minutes and I got to talk to my parents. My mom said that I sounded so much better and they were happy to talk to me. Diane will not shut the fuck up and it's getting really frustrating, especially because she's trying to be everyone's mom. Our A.A. meeting was lead by this crazy hippie John who is married to one of the CPA's Megan. Joseph is leaving tomorrow which sucks because he is too fine. I really want to go running but it's not a possibility. Oh and I've been sober for 5 whole days!

No comments:

Post a Comment