Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 13

So today was Saturday and the big event was art therapy. We had four panels and our choice of medium to depict our life story...fuck me gently with a chainsaw, if you could see my face right now. I chose watercolors. Talked to my parents and checked my voice mail. I had 2 messages from Meredith's dad and 1 from her brother. Apparently she lost her phone and they didn't know where she was. It sounded serious and I'm worried but hopefully everything turned out okay. Maybe Mer will be checking into PRC pretty soon. That's about it because today was boring as shit. Luckily I get to see both of my parents tomorrow. Side note, I am running dangerously low on cigarettes (ED: hey this is Sean from the future or present or wherever the fuck I am right now but I just want to let my faithful readers know that in my original hand written entry it took me 3 tries to spell cigarettes correctly, seriously I crossed out 2 attempts before figuring it out.) Also Aunt Kathy has been checking up on me which is sweet because she came through here 5 years ago and has been sober ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment